Prepare for your first WELLNESS VISIT
Here are some helpful pointers to help navigate the facility and have a positive experience!
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your first visit. All sessions are 90 minutes and begin promptly at listed times. Please understand there are no late admissions or early dismissals.
- Wear light clothing – the room is heated – so be prepared to sweat! Plan to attend well-hydrated and with an empty stomach. We recommend not eating a heavy meal two to three hours before your visit.
- You will need to bring with you a yoga mat, a large towel and a bottle of water each time. If you prefer a hand towel you may also bring that along too.
- Please remove shoes before entering the yoga room.
- Do your best to stay in the heated wellness room for the entire session. If you do need to leave, we understand, just give the instructor a thumbs-up before leaving that way we know you’re okay.
- Only bring your mat, towels, and water bottle into the yoga room. Everything else must be stored in the cubbies located in the hallway or changing rooms.
- Come with an open heart, determined mind and a willingness to try your very best!